It is compulsory for every pupil to come to the school on all days in full uniform, neatly dressed and with a proper haircut. Identity card provided by the school will be worn around the neck at all times in the school
- Ornaments and jewelry of any kind are not allowed in the The school does not take responsibility for money or articles that are lost. Any extra attire beyond uniforms such as, jewelry, sunglasses, hats, scarves, bands, long earrings, chains, fancy watches, and flowers will not be permitted.
- A student’s personal appearance is the responsibility of the student and the
- Students are expected to present themselves neat and well groomed. Students should maintain personal Clothing that is inappropriate or that exposes, chest, shoulders, bare midsection are not allowed. Pants or skirt and shirts must have constant overlap with normal posture and movements. Wearing low waist pants, sleeveless dresses are not allowed inside the school premises.
- Fine of Rs. 10/ -will be collected if the child is not compliant to the dress code.
- Student must wear prescribed uniform and any modification is not
- Students must wear the uniform hoodie instead of sweaters. Girls:
- Girls may wear simple studs or small thin round
- Hair should be neatly Coloring of hair will not be permitted.
- Girls are not allowed to put on any facial
- Nails must be kept short and Nail polish, mehendi application or tatoos on hands are not allowed.